Sunday 18 March 2012

Wedding - in progress.

Continue my clothes-hunting :)


Preparing on my wedding. 
To do list: 
1.Decide the theme of the wedding;
2.Find make-up artist;
3.Design the invitation card;
4.Simple classy wedding gowns are needed!
.
.
.
And more... 
(As you know, the list would be incredibly long.urgh.) 


So yea, I really need a plain wedding gown. 
Unfortunately, it is not an easy task. 
The wedding gowns outside normally we saw are full of beads and with complicated designs! 
Whilst those with nice and high-fashion designs are with a price tag that I couldn't afford. 
So what could I do? 
Of course a DIY! 
On one hand, I could materialise my fashion-designer-wanna-be-dream; 
on the other hand, I could get my ideal dress (if it works, hopefully *eyes-rolling*)


Anyway, so I went to do clothes-hunting! 
Hopefully could find nice clothes and find a good tailor to complete the wedding gown in my mind. 


*Finger crossed*

No comments:

Post a Comment