Saturday 20 August 2011

Anne Hathaway in Interview.


I first knew about Anne Hathaway was her acting in Princess Diaries, that was long long time ago, she was a sweet bubbly girl back then. I think people change for their grown-up. Anne Hathaway too. The most obvious change would be the period after her acting in The Devils Wear Prada. She becomes such a sexy gorgeous lady, yet elegant, nowadays, with her own strong personality. We can see it from her time-to-time red carpet looks. 

Beside her good taste in fashion choosing for the red-carpets, she proves that she can be more than that by showing up with this gothic spiritual black and white look in Interview magazine for September issue.









I personally love this one so much. I see 'pain'.

She really is just so beautiful.
I love her in Princess Diaries, but I love her more in these photos.

[photos from here]

No comments:

Post a Comment