Tuesday 20 November 2012

[Outfit] Puffy!


I am definitely in love with this kind of skirt, love that it could stand puffy itself! I got this skirt from random boutique in Mong Kok, was considering whether I should buy it because the skirts come in those one free size which they expect every girl looks the same in one small waist (and they don't provide fitting room in small boutiques here.) Anyway, yea, I bought it and I could fit that in but just that I feel a little bit difficult to breath. Well, I guess it is true that they say you have to suffer to look pretty! 







Also, I love the prints/patterns on the skirt! It looks like 3D engraving on the skirt. Love it so much! But I think I really need a serious diet. I need to slim my waist down a bit. After the whole night of this outfit, I felt suffocated. Urgh. 

And, lately I have a lot of thinking, like what to do and what to choose. I don't know, I think I have to be true to my heart and accept the real own me and love the real own me (ok, got inspired somewhere) Anyway, I just do not want to hide anymore. I mean, I may be a dreamer but I am sure I'm not the only one. I guess, although the stuffs I do seems a little bit meaningless to some people, but who cares really? Anyway. 




Soup of the Day: Puffy!

Black basic top: H&M | Knitwear: Monki | Skirt: Random boutique. 



4 comments:

  1. Love the pattern on your skirt!
    Lucia
    http://luciasloves.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the grey cardigan, looks so cute and warm!

    I just wanted to let you know I've nominated you for the Liebster Award - you can have a look at the details here

    Keep up the good work! :)
    x Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Yvonne,

      Thanks for the lovely comment and the nomination! I have just checked it out, it sounds fun! :D Will keeping the game work for sure!
      xx

      Delete