Wednesday 10 October 2012

[Outfit] Maximize the Black.

So, it has been about weeks since my last update on the blog. I have been busying with tons of stuffs lately, classes, wedding preparation, homework this and that. Productive weeks? Not really. Just busy without seeing any solid results. This feeling sucks. 

Anyway, here are some outfit photos I took about a week ago which I didn't really have time to sit down and edit them. I wore all black on that day to dinner at Hong Kong Peninsula Hotel, we had cheese fondue and I think it tastes so much better than the one I had in Geneva. 










Anyway, I have decided to go for all black after few weeks of flowery fever. I love flowery, but sometimes, I do think I look better and cooler in blacks. All black could be boring, but it could be interesting as well if you go layering with HUGE garment or beautiful fabrics, like beautiful lace or sheer blouse. 

So I wore this huge skirt with oversize sheer black shirt accessorised with black shoulder bag. Ta-da! All black but not boring, I think. 


This huge skirt makes me feel very happy! I can't help but keep rotating on the ground to see the skirt flies. I love the skirt so much as the fabric is so thick and it stands well on the shape, however, the downside is that it is so heavy! 



I got this polka dots black sheer shirt (the polka dots is not obvious tho') from a random vintage store, and I love it so much! It's over knee length tho', so I must cover it with a midi longer than it or wear it as a dress. 

Anyway, we passed by this beautiful white wall after dinner and we had fun playing around by ignoring the others looking at us think that we're crazy. What's life without fun? 

Seeking balance is the hardest thing in my life, seriously. 


So, let's have fun and smile even when we lost balance in life!

Lastly, I want to share a bit about the eyeliner I am using now as I have friends asking me about the brand of the eyeliner I'm using and how to draw a beautiful sharp line. Well, I am using the eyeliner called KATE, which could be easily found in the cosmetic shops and with an affordable price. Honestly, I have tried some great brands gel eyeliner, but still it got smudge easily for me, I think it might be my skin problem. Anyway, this Kate eyeliner is sharp and really long lasting! The downside is, it is quite hard to be removed! Other than that, it's a really great eyeliner! 


Well, that's all. Sorry for the long post. 


Soup of the day: Maximise the black.

Top: Vintage | Skirt: Monki | Bag: Prada

No comments:

Post a Comment