Thursday 3 January 2013

[Outfit] Soup of the Day: 15 Minutes Eternal.


Here comes the late post of my outfit pictures I taken weeks ago! I went to the Andy Warhol's exhibition held at the Hong Kong Museum of Art. The exhibition is pretty good, as "pop art is for everyone", it's not difficult to like his work. I would not use 'love' tho', just my personal view. 

Anyway, I wore this simple yet not casual outfit to the exhibition. I am in love with this coat I purchased from Pull and Bear at the discounted section, it's like love at first sight, when I saw it hanging there and was ignored by people passing around. 










I added a pair of lace socks which we used to wear when we were young to make the whole unicorn look more dreamy and also contradict to the minimalism of the clear cut grey coat. 


Soup of the Day: 15 Minutes Eternal. 

Coat: Pull and Bear | LBD: H&M | Unicorn tights: RI by Carrie | Bag: Zara | Unicorn ring: Instagram 

No comments:

Post a Comment