Friday 28 September 2012

DIY star 'tattoo'.


It has been quite sometime since my last post. I have been dealing with some crisis lately, my house was flooded because of the broken pipe in the early morning when we were all still wondering in our dream, literally. And, I lost my phone! I think I have dropped it accidentally and yea, expectedly, someone took it, and it's gone now. Seriously, that really annoys me. I never backup the photos and contacts in my phone, so they're together gone with the phone, which I feel really sad about. Luckily, there are some photos I have posted to my Facebook, at least I still gotta keep some of them. I am still upset about it tho' 

The above photo was the last self-portrait of me taken by my phone before it's lost. 
That was also the day that I had my first attempt to draw myself a DIY star 'tattoo' on the face. My hand was shaking crazily during the drawing. I did it with eyeliner and I think it's quite fun actually. I actually have got this inspiration from different places, and one of the most obvious is from the Chanel Resort 2013 show where they stick the Chanel logo sticker at the corner of the eye. 

Now we don't need a permanent tattoo and still be able to enjoy the cool-ness!  

No comments:

Post a Comment